Bespoke e-learning induction made easy
e-Start is a simple way to induct your employees into your organisation. Let us create a beautiful on-boarding program that informs new hires about your organisation and gives them the overall impression that they will be working for a modern business that values its employees.
How does it work?
An e-start induction can be created in 5 separate steps:
1. Information Gathering - we work with you to gather all the information needed from your organisation that is suitable for a standard induction course.
2. Branding - the branding and overall look and feel is agreed and demonstrated to the client via an induction prototype.
3. Script - this is produced and then presented for sign-off.
4. Testing and Sign-Off - the final induction is installed on the Learning Management System and then tested and signed off. We find that an e-start induction always exceeds expectations.
5. Maintenance - the e-learning is delivered with Jackdaw CMS software which can be used to always keep the e-induction up to date.
1. Information Gathering
As an organisation you may already have a clear idea of what information you would like to present at the induction, on the other hand you may have the information within a number of different sources (PowerPoint presentations, training manuals, the company website etc.)
Whatever your state of readiness, e-Start can work with you to ensure that all the appropriate materials are available to start writing a script.
The information architecture of every company should be reflected in the induction. This includes the core corporate colours, an animated introduction, the look and feel of your company personnel (reflected in the choice of actor used as a presenter etc.) and the complexity of the language used in the presentation.
The example above reflects agreed signed off branding reflected in the menu and top bar of the induction.
The script will contain all information that will be included on screen, marking separately any text that will be narrated by the on-screen presenter or using voiceover. It is important to design the inductoin in a way that messages that are likely to change are not part of the presenter's script as this will otherwise lead to costly changes in the future.
4. Test and Sign-Off
Once developed, the course is installed on the Learning Management System, then presented to the client for a final sign-off. As part of e-Start's standard terms and conditions the client can change up to 5% of topics for new designs at no additional cost.
The client is given the Content Management Software - Jackdaw CMS - which is used to alter any text, videos and images within the induction after delivery of the e-learning. The software is simple to used and requires no prior prorgamming experience etc.
The cost for a bespoke e-start induction starts at £8,500/$12,750 and this includes all you need to cerate, run and maintain an e-learning induction:
- An e-learning induction course consisting of 12 topics
- Filming of a presenter for inclusion in the induction
- Jackdaw CMS Software to update the content over time
- A Learning Management System - Open Elms (optioinal) for managing new starters and reporting on results
Additional elements can also be purchased to make the induction truly special these include:
Training/Induction Workshop - £800/$1,200
A day's induction for 1-4 people includes a workshop where the induction is built with the trainees and advice is given on using the software, editing images, videos etc.
Additional 1 Day Video Shoot and Editing- £2,200/$3,300
Virtual green screen studio is taken to the client's premises and key personnel from the business are shot and can be included in the induction. Additional video can also be shot on the day.
All video is provided in a format suitable for loading directly into the e-start Induction.
Bespoke Topic Production - £500/$750 per topic for 3+ topics
Additional topics can be added to the induction allowing for unique processes that are not dealt with sufficiently within the e-Start Templates.
Hosting - from £500/$750 per year
e-Start can host your induction and give you a unique branded login page which contains new hire and management access to the Open Elms Learning Management System. Use this system to get going within a day.
The price depends upon the size of your organisation, please contact us for a quote or to finalise pricing on any of the options listed above and I'm sure we can help you find the right solution for you.